To ensure that you get the right fit and size of your shoe is good if you measure your foot . To measure you need access to a standard measuring tape with centimeters and millimeter scale and a paper.
- Add the paper on the floor. Then drag a stretch with a pencil directly in front of the longest toe and behind the heel. Wear a sock if socks a going to be used in the shoe.
- Do exactly the same on your second foot.
- Then measure the distance in millimeters between the lines you painted on paper.
- Choose the longest foot dimensions, either it’s the right or left foot.
- Now compare your meassure with the millimeters on the sizepicker for the shoe you have chosen.